Patch 2.2 Submitted
For the past two weeks, the Free Version has hung back at v1.3, while the paid version enjoyed version 2.0 while waiting for the approval of version 2.1. Version 2.2 has been submitted to the free version, which should approve a few days. Shortly after the approval of version 2.1, we will be submitting the same update to the paid version to get them back in sync again.
Patch 2.2 is a bug fix update, and also an Audio update:
- Jump and foot noises
- Pickup and inventory noises
- Material and pick noises
- Can no longer place on water
- Faster water propogation
- Improved performance due to better culling
- Can place blocks beneath, and directly in front of you
- Auto jump works properly. Was twitchy before
- Half damage is dealt to blocks when you are under water
- Death now results in a loss of inventory contents. You have 5 minutes to get them back.
- Icebergs now found in tundra biome again. Ice/Water graphical error fixed.
- Small hops crops no longer directly destroyable
- Broken tools and items can break down into what they are made of. eg. Picks, shovels and rakes drop a stick
- Ressurection stone works again. Spawn location was being overwritten. Dig it up and place it agian if you have an old save
- Block stacks increased to 64. Items are 32, ammunitions will be 16 due to needing a quiver or pouch later.
- Added splashing noises
- Split the free version to have different live messages to prevent confusion
- Updated update and tutorial book.
- Buy screen in paid version can now be quit, and returns to main menu. No relevent to free verion
- And a bunch of other little things we did not write down
As ever, we are close to a PC or Xbox release but will not set a time. Please keep an eye on this blog, or follow us on twitter.
Thankyou for reading!